Strom Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Swiss Machinist with a great company located in the Twin Cities area. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Produces machined parts by operating a Swiss Citizen L20 and/or A32 machine.
- Read and understand programs, layouts and blueprints.
- Inspect machined parts.
- Maintain quality and safety standards.
- Maintain equipment and supplies.
- Complete daily production / quality logs.
- 2-year Vocational degree in machining field and/or equivalent experience and education.
- Minimum 2 years’ of work-related experience.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to use inspection tools (micrometers, calipers).
- Ability to perform set-ups,a plus.
- Good verbal communications skills.
- Programming experience/knowledge, a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA.