Strom Minnesota is currently looking for an Estimator for our client in St. Paul, MN Hrs. 6:am-3:pm M-TH & 6:am-12:noon on Fri.
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Consults with customers, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Ensures that all ISO9001, AS9100, and ISO 13485 procedures are being followed as it pertains to job responsibilities.
Skills and Experience
• Associates Degree or technical certificate in a related field preferred or 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.