Strom Minnesota is currently looking for a Cabinet Maker for our client in Maple Grove, MN.
We are looking for a qualified cabinetmaker to cut, fabricate, and assemble wooden and other structures according to specifications. Your job will entail working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products. articles or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, and mortisers to surface, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Adheres to all company safety and Company policies, reports to Human Resources all observable safety violations and/or Company policy violations.
- Maintains and regularly monitors cabinetry ensuring high-quality manufacturing.
- Produces cabinetry on-time, while adhering to production demands.
- Construct and assemble cabinet components, making sure that all pieces fit the dimensions specified
- Verify and double check all calculations always using prints or design plans for reference
- Operate all equipment necessary for your work, including handsaws, table saws, skill saws, and a variety of drills and sanding tools
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently, and the projects will meet budgetary restrictions
- Respectful of others, able to work as part of a team, and communicates well with other departments and personnel
- Safety-conscious cabinetmaker who maintains an orderly and clean work environment
- Understanding of necessary mathematics
- Demonstrates great attention to detail
- Utilizes a variety of hand tools, table saws, miter saw, and modern C.N.C. equipment in cabinet construction
- Experience reading and understanding production drawings is strongly encouraged
- Prior cabinetry experience is strongly encouraged
- Ability to pass a drug test
Special working conditions include a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, shift work, working outdoors, working with challenging clients, and so forth.
The incumbent is required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and so forth.