Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for an experienced Tool & Die Maker with an exciting company in the Twin Cities, MN area.
- Repair die-cast molds and trim dies.
- Mold repairs.
- Inspect molds and trim dies for defects.
- Repair other components as necessary.
- Adhere to company safety procedures.
- Preferred: 2 year Vocational Tech degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of work-related experience.
- Progressive Die and Stage Tooling experience preferred.
- Knowledge / Background: Machining skills, blueprint reading, Mechanical ability
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions.
- Ability to write simple and complex procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA