Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Maintenance Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN.
- Perform repairs and/or routine preventative maintenance, trouble-shoot electrical and mechanical issues.
- Communicate with technical resources internally and externally as needed regarding equipment.
- Perform preventative machine maintenance and/or repairs.
- Communicate/consult with outside resources to diagnose/trouble-shoot machine repairs when necessary.
- Identify and coordinate maintenance schedules and maintain machine maintenance records.
- Purchase and coordinate timely delivery of replacement parts and other maintenance supplies.
- 3+ years of related experiencein a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Strong maintenance skills/aptitude: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and understand computer programs
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Machine/equipment maintenance and repair experience
- Work with little supervision in a “hands on” manufacturing environment.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA