Strom Minnesota is current looking for an experience Maintenance Technician for our client in St. Paul, MN. Hours for this position are 9:am-5:30pm M-F.
Title: Maintenance Technician II
Saint Paul, MN, US, 55130
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician II to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; performing preventive/predictive maintenance; performing various welding activities; preforming boiler chemical testing and making necessary chemistry adjustments; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; maintaining inventory supplies; preparing maintenance records; identifying and evaluating, monitoring work performed by inside and outside service companies; responding to emergency alarms; and mentoring Maintenance Technician I partners.
- 5+ years’ experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities such as MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing