Strom Minnesota is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician for our client in Brooklyn Park, MN. Hours are 6:am-2:30pm M-F.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance activities with Operations Manager.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance duties.
- Procure spare parts for all production equipment.
- Maintain all records of maintenance work performed.
- Oversee building, equipment and grounds maintenance; coordinate issues with Operations Manager.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years production equipment maintenance experience.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.,
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Basic PC skills
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
This position requires some travel to our other company facilities. For that reason, a valid driver’s license is required.
Work Hours: Monday thru Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.