Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a CNC Machinist with a great company located in the Coon Rapids/ Fridley, MN. area. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Produces machined parts by setting up, editing programs and operating a CNC Mill and/or CNC Lathe Machine.
- Read and understand CNC programs, layouts and blueprints.
- Inspect machined parts.* Maintain quality and safety standards.
- Maintain equipment and supplies.
- Complete daily production / quality logs.
- 2-year Vocational degree in machining field and/or equivalent experience and education
- Minimum 2 years of work-related experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to use inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, gauges) as needed
- Ability to hold tight tolerances
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Programming experience/knowledge a plus
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA