Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Amada Turret Laser Operator to work for our client company located in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Hours: 5:00am – 5:30pm Friday – Sunday
Pay rate: $19.00 – $23.00
Our client is a precision sheet metal manufacturer is seeking a skilled Amada EMLK 6K Laser Operator to work the weekend shift, Friday-Sunday.
- Set-up and operate laser/turret combo with tower.
- Prepares and cleans product surfaces, as necessary, for desired operation.
- Assist workers in other areas when work load in turrets decrease.
- 3 + years of experience operating Amada EMLK (laser/turret combo with tower).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical training and certification or Trade School graduate a plus.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and use of precision measurement tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of metal fabrication including set up.
- Proficient in shop math.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attendance and punctuality and willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to be or become fork truck certified.