Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Warehouse Material Specialist to work for our client company located in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Shift Monday – Friday Hours 7:30 am – 4:00 pm 40 hours weekly
Pay: $16-17.00 hr.
The Warehouse Material Specialist will be responsible for the efficient flow of materials from the point of receipt from vendors to the shipment of parts and/or products to a variety of internal and external customers. This position is responsible for performing a combination of manual and electronic task necessary for the receipt, storage and shipment of products and parts. This will include but is not limited to functions of receiving, inspection, pick/pack and staging for customer order shipments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs receiving duties to include but is not limited to inbound deliveries (all materials), receive (physically & electronically), process customer returns, material inspections.
• Deliver incoming materials to production staging area
• Put away incoming materials for SS and warehouse to put away incoming materials.
• Notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
• Process vendor RMA/Returns
• Support inventory controls and cycle counts as needed in SS and warehouse.
• Pull/pack and stage (test/program) customer part orders , check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness and prepare for shipment
• Prepare outbound shipments for both companies, small parcel, LTL and/or international.
• Maintain clean, organized and safe working environment.
• Performs other related duties and/or projects as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year(s) related experience and/or training
• Experienced in logistics and transportation a plus
• Forklift certification or license preferred
• Ability to frequently lift, push and slide packages that typically weight up to 50 lbs (unassisted) and up to 70 lbs in weight (assisted).
• Strong computer skills – MS Office
• Strong, consistent work ethic
• Well organized and attention to detail
• Able to work strategically as part of a team Equipment
• Pallet jack