The Truck Mechanic will install power take offs, pumps, wire in all the lights, and weld the body on with tools.
- Knowledgeable enough about hydraulics to install PTO’s, valves, and pumps on dump trucks.
- Must have mig welding experience using torch and plasma cutter.
- Electrical knowledge of 12v systems
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
- Must own a good set of tools and tool box.
- Able to stand majority of the day and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must have problem solving skills, able to read and comprehend instructions in English.
Ability to communicate orally and in writing with customers and co-workers in English