Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Test Technician to work for our client company located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota.
Hours: 5:30am – 4:00PM M-TH
Pay rate: $16.50-17.00/hr
Perform functional tests using computer software per established procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set-up and load computer software and test boards per customer supplied test procedures.
- Maintain test records
- Work with BOM and test procedures and instructions
- Reference and follow the supplemental procedures for each assembly tested
- Meet boards per hour goals
Minimum high school education or GED
- Technical degree and 1 year of experience or 2 years related technical electronics experience
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and PC boards helpful
- Must be able to follow procedures, prints and other documentation
- Able to identify all component parts properly and their location on boards
- Must work well with others, is a team player, results orientated and has good communication skills.
- Follow oral and written instructions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ACTIVITY:
- Use of hands and tools to properly perform the job
- Lift a maximum of 30 lbs.
- Must be able to walk, stand or sit to perform tasks
- Moderate noise level from equipment and air hoses
- Clean area
- Air-conditioned building
- Production area
- Some risk of electrical shock