Strom Minnesota is currently looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team. Qualified applicants will have 1+ year of recent Technical Recruiting experience. Any experience recruiting in the manufacturing and/or engineering industry strongly preferred.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our established network of clients in the Twin Cities.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates for current opening
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Onboard new hires
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills