Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Structural CAD Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN area.
- Work on multi-discipline project teams to provide computer-aided drafting expertise using AutoCAD and/orRevit.
- Prepare detailed structural design drawings; review and modify drawings of structural components, as required.
- Work closely with engineers to create, update and revise drawings of structural systems.
- Visit project sites, as needed, to gather information for project drawings.
- Project work will include drafting design foundations and supports, steel framing, access platforms, stacks, pumping and piping systems, industrial equipment, conveyor systems and related.
- Minimum two (2) year Associates Degree in Drafting Technology, or related or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Preferred: 2-5 years’ of work-related experience
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, Revitknowledge/experiencepreferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA