Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Shipping Receiving to work for our client company located in Fridley, Minnesota.
1st shift hours: 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. or 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. M-F
Pay: $16-18.00 hr. DOQ
POSITION OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Handle all Shipping, Packaging, Receiving and Inventory
- Know packaging requirements
- Provide all documentation with all shipments
- Direct all outsourcing as instructed
- Stage materials for production
- Store materials and finish goods as directed
- Drive and oversee maintenance of company vehicles
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel so classified
High School Education
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 1 year of recent related experience
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs
- Able to successfully complete fork lift training
- General knowledge of Records Control, Statistical Tools, ISO Awareness, Safety Right to Know and Employee Handbook.
- Ability to operate general office equipment
- The qualities listed above are guidelines and other combinations of education and experience could provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform this job.
- Valid driver’s license
Background checks and drug screening are required for this position due to the nature of customer requirements and safety.