Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for an Shipping and Receiving Associate with a great company located in Farmington, MN area. A minimum of 2 years of job-related experience is required.
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, with possible overtime during peak season
Pay: $17-18.00 hr. DOQ
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to read and write in English for picking and processing orders.
- Accurately picks and packs customer orders for shipment and completes required documentation.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. infrequently, 20-30 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to work standing up for up to 2-8 hours at a time.
- Assembles and palletizes larger order for LTL shipments.
- Marks or identifies product with appropriate data to aid identification of product.
- Stocks storage areas with new or transferred merchandise.
- Operates forklifts to pick orders and move materials.
- Cleans work area to ensure safety and promote efficiency.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Very task-oriented and a self-starter.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Federal Express and UPS Worldship.
- Experience in purchasing or supervising role.
Job Type: Full-time