Strom Engineering Minnesota is seeking to staff a 1st Shift Saw Operator position for an excellent Twin Cities, MN company.
- Load and unload trucks as required utilizing a forklift and/or handjack.
- Verify diameter, material type and quantity delivered against PO to ensure correct. Advise of discrepancies and/or damage.
- Receive all bar stock into system.
- Label all bar stock in area with appropriate information before moving to stores.
- Operate sawing equipment to maximize utilizations and efficiencies.
- Assist in material handling needs as required throughout plant.
- Keep saw area clean, organized and free of chips and debris.
- Inventory storage area weekly and provide information to purchasing.
- Manage scrap materials and keep scrap area clean and organized.
- ISO/AS9100 experience a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of experience