Strom Engineering Corporation is seeking to staff a Sales Intern position in their Twin Cities, MN office. Seeking a dynamic, motivated, self-starter to work with seasoned sales and account management professionals by gaining hands-on experience in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Contact potential clients and schedule appointments.
- Support development of client relationships and retention of existing accounts.
- Verify client information for tracking and data management/input purposes.
- Collaborate with team members as needed to meet company goals and objectives.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related; or, currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Experience: 0-2 years’ experience in sales, marketing, communications or related.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Strategic focused, creative thinker, fast learner.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and ability to learn and use company’s client management/tracking software.