Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Quality Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN area. A minimum of 2years of experience is required.
- Perform first article, in-process and final inspection of machined parts.
- Read and understand layouts and blueprints.
- Use appropriate inspection equipment (e.g. micrometers, calipers, gauges).
- Support and maintain Quality Management System and Quality records.
- Maintain safety standards.
- High School diploma required, related secondary experience a plus.
- Minimum 2years of work-related experience.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to proficiently use inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, gauges).
- CMM experience, a plus.
- Any experience with Smartscope, Shadow-Graph and/or Ram Vision System, a plus.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA.