Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for 2 Production Workers to work for our client company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Hours: 7-4pm, M-F
# of openings: 2 Pay rate: $13/hr
*A background check and drug screen are a requirement.
Production operators tend machines such as fillers, labelers, packaging, cappers, and palletizers. They will operate manufacturing equipment in an efficient and safe manner while ensuring package and product quality.
- Will perform basic machine operations to include; stacking raw material, loading bottles into racks, handling finished product cases, performing quality inspections and minor machine adjustments.
- Monitors the flow of outgoing finished goods and correct any disturbance in the flow of those goods.
- Cleans equipment and line continually throughout the shift and maintains a clean work area.
- Expedites repairs to the line; working with maintenance as necessary.
- Keeps daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Must follow all established Good Manufacturing Practices.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Manufacturing experience with a beverage, food or liquid consumer products manufacturer preferred
- Prior knowledge of GMP’s, sanitation standards and FDA requirements helpful
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time – 8 hour shifts
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour