Strom Minnesota is currently looking for a Production Technician for our client in Brooklyn Center, MN.
We are seeking a full-time Production Technician to support our fluid dispensing equipment business. Adhesive Systems Technology designs and manufactures dispense equipment for adhesives and sealants in the industrial and construction markets. This individual should be skilled in working with hand tools, power equipment, shipping and receiving, and breaking down and cleaning equipment.
- Mechanical assembly of dispensing equipment both sub-assemblies and entire machines
- All assembly will be done with hand, power, and pneumatic tools, along with some sheet metal work
- Crating of machines for freight shipment
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform various tasks to aid daily operations as reasonably given
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of recent experience in mechanical assembly preferred, but not required
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Self-driven and able to work well both independently and with a team
- Technical background, preferably with experience in fluids/hydraulics
- Ability to work with and learn from senior employees on the job
- Ability to handle objects weighing up to 25 lbs and on occasion may be expected to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent