Reports to the Plant Manager
Monday- Friday (will need to be in the office most days)
To plan, staff, supervise and coordinate assigned assembly operations in a manner which ensures “on-time, on-budget” operational performance consistent with customer quality requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or appropriate technical field.
- At least 4 to 5 years of related supervisory experience in a precision manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of computerized MRP systems and PC applications (Word & Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and handle a variety of daily tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and sound decision-making qualities.
- Ability to effectively lead and influence others in a confident, positive, and results-oriented manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of company personnel and others.
Other critical things that would make this hire successful:
- Strong people management skills with the ability to strategically lead the production area
- Technically strong – critical thinker
- Strong customer service and quality commitment
- Flexible -we work in a high mix, low volume environment which is fast-paced so flexibility is very important
- Ability to supervise direct and indirect employees