Strom Engineering Minnesota is seeking an experienced Process Control Manager for an excellent company located in Minneapolis, MN. 5+ years of experience required. Duties include:
* Manage the Tooling, Chemistry and Maintenance Departments to enhance quality performance and process efficiency throughout facility.
* Drive continuous improvement to business plan and strategy platform.
* Teach, coach and mentor employees in assigned areas.
* Plan labor requirements, maximizing employee performance and meeting company financial goals.
* Train, coach and mentor supervisors to ensure that management philosophies are in alignment with company vision and values.
* Enforces safety policies and makes sure all production personnel work safely.
* Establish and monitor effective daily management processes to include daily metrics, visual management, action plans and countermeasures.
* Lead and coordinate Kaizen activity—learn and utilize lean tools to drive continuous improvement.
* Partners with Technologies to develop, implement and audit adherence to “Best Practices.”
* Responsible for maintaining the performance of site chemistry and associated processes (tank management, testing, waste-water treatment).
* Develops financial analysis to justify investments in equipment.
* Manages the company’s compliance to governmental and environmental regulations, in conjunction with Maintenance Department, with all regulatory agencies. Assists in the completion of all environmental reports.
* Education: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience with a direct supervisory and quality management background.
* 5+ years of progressive experience in Operations or Manufacturing Management.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong leadership and organizational skills.
* Ability to effectively manage personnel and meet company goals, deadlines and objectives.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work in the USA.