How you will spend your day as an Operations Coordinator:
- Administer all phases of production scheduling, including working with production tickets, inbound product, WIP, finished goods and transportation.
- Working closely with and reporting to the Operations Manager to schedule efficient production throughout the Division, based on work demand and labor components
- Work closely with City Desk to develop a production schedule that meets customer expectations and production capacity
- Monitor the open orders past their scheduled ship dates report
- Control and monitor the production schedule, including gathering daily production reporting from work centers.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Knowledge of construction or building industry preferred.
- Special Skills. Good administrative skills, strong communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Special Knowledge. Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
Building Your Career with Benefits:
- Get paid DAILY via DailyPay
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and Competitive Vacation and PTO
- We are committed to making a positive impact on our communities, associates, and environment, guided by our five founding principles of People, Partnership, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement and Empowerment
- Learn dispatching to be a backup to our full-time dispatcher.
- Backup dispatcher when they are on vacation.
- Support continuous improvement activities by
- Building tool holders
- Putting tape on the floor
- Documenting processes per the leaders
- Lead New Hire Orientation
- Welcoming new hires and showing videos and walking through safety training.
- Gather production data.
Would prefer someone with a technical background – 2 year degree, however experience is fine too.
This will be an active person on the production floor and in the office.