Strom Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Mechanical Engineer–HVAC with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN.
* Meet company goals and objectives including geographic and project-type diversity.
* Meet project objectives including working cohesively with team.
* Produce and review work using computer aided design/drafting hardware and software, such as Revit.
* Work on several projects at one time.
* Field measure and documentation.
* Mentor staff and recruit, as needed, to bolster team.
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Licensed Professional Engineer or ability to be licensed.
* Minimum of 3 years of HVAC and Plumbing design, preferred emphasis in commercial and public buildings.
* Strong oral and written communication, report writing, organization, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Working knowledge of the design standards and codes for public building design.
* A high level of technical and organizational skill.
* Working knowledge of design software (AutoCAD, MEP, Trane Trace; Revit MEP preferred.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work in USA.