Strom Minnesota has a great opportunity for a Materials Associate in Hamel, MN. Starting pay is $19.00 an hr! Flexible 1st shift schedule, 4-10’s or 5-8’s M-F.
To pick parts for assembly cells and maintain and stock inventory consistent with company policies and procedures. To accurately document material movement within the inventory system.
- High school education or equivalent
- At least 6 months to 1 year of related receiving, materials/parts picking or shipping experience in a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate PC skills with the ability to navigate from one screen to another. Microsoft Office – Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and instructions
- Ability to be trained to operate a forklift, overhead crane and other material handling equipment as needed
- Ability to manually lift material
- Displays a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow on the job
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with company personnel and others