GENERAL DESCRIPTION / PURPOSE:
To coordinate the movement of materials throughout the company, to inventory, production, and customers while maintaining accurate inventory and a safe work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- General IFS knowledge. Can perform basic tasks and transactions required. (look up on hand inventory, issue shop orders, issue customer orders, transfer inventory, close shipments)
- Operate hand held computer (bar code scanners)
- Process UPS and FedEx parcel shipments
- Notify supervisor of safety concerns as they arise.
- Operate forklift, order picker, and swing reach safely
- Operate overhead crane
- Notify Supervisor of discrepancies as they are discovered.
- Accurately pick correct part numbers and quantities
- Accurately perform stock checks
- Accurately put material away in correct locations
- Receive and pick shop orders
- Pick and Pack customer orders
- Receive and unload incoming materials
- Load outgoing (LTL) freight shipments
- Put Received Parts Away
- Transfer material
- Ship Supplier Material
- Pick Project Pick lists
- Perform Bin Audits/Stock Checks