A Manufacturing Associate at our company will never face a boring day. You will be part of an integral team assisting in multiple steps of the production of our state of the art products as well as ensuring the facility is well maintained. Aptitude and life experience is more important that specific knowledge as a person with a high degree of mechanical aptitude and a passion for tinkering and fixing things will thrive here.
- Operate the automatic machine saw to cut metal material to accurate lengths
- Transport products to various metal treatment centers within close proximity
- Assist with simple assembly operations
- Perform basic maintenance on CNC machines such as changing fluids, replacing batteries and cleaning out chips
- Upkeep the building to include recycling of metal waste, production area floor cleaning using machine scrubber, and general janitorial work.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license
- A passion for taking things apart and putting them back together
Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:15pm