Machine Operator/Mechanical Tech/Fabrication Setup
The purpose of this position is to set-up and operate equipment in the stamping and molding departments.
- Make adjustments to tools, dies, presses, machines, and fixtures.
- Setup presses, machines, and equipment.
- Inspects parts to blueprints and secures first piece approval before running
- Maintains and lubricates presses, dies, molds, and equipment
- Replaces micro-switches, fuses, and makes similar minor electrical repairs
- Loads stuffers, presses, or dies with designated material.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Able to pass preemployment skills assessments.