Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Machine Builder/Assembler with a great company located in the Twin Cities area. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Responsible for building machines from the base to the final components according to schematics / blueprints.
- Perform bench type processes to complete assemblies and sub-assemblies using hand, electronic and pneumatic tools.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Follow safety regulations, processes and procedures.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- 2+ years of Mechanical or Electrical Assembly / Machine Building experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; relevant vocational education or trainingpreferred.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills.
- Experienced in operation of measurement and various hand tools.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA