Machine Automation Setup Technician
The purpose of this position is to set-up, maintain, and repair complex equipment in the manufacturing of a variety of assemblies.
- Read and understand blueprints and visualize small metal parts in 3D.
- Set dies and forms to required part specifications.
- Analyze machine, production part, and SPC sources for corrective action and document.
- Utilize specific machine specifications and weld requirements.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the basic parts and working components of automated metal parts.
- Maintain part quality requirements.
- Track hourly production counts and meet production schedule.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Able to pass preemployment skills assessments.