Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Industrial Electrical Assembler to work for our client company located in Plymouth, MN.
Hours: 7-3:30 pm
Pay rate: DOQ ($18-22)
This position is Contract to hire.
Industrial Electrical Assembler Job Summary:
Industrial Electrical Assembler will use visual aids, schematics, blueprints, wiring lists and other instructions to assemble and wire industrial control panels, wiring systems, electronic controllers, and custom assemblies. Work should be completed timely and accurately to meet our customer’s needs and quality objectives.
Monday-Friday, full-time day shift.
Control Panel Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Mount, Wire, and Test electrical panel assemblies, both custom and production models.
- Perform standard product assemblies both electrical and mechanical for our Distribution Product Group
- Use power/pneumatic tools to install and assemble products
- Organize products for work orders
- Maintain accurate data logs for Control Panel Status/Completions, UL Inspections, and Product Assembly Files
- Assist Engineering with new system designs
Electrical Wire Technician Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using common hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Basic computer knowledge (Excel, Word, Internet, etc.)
- Ability to work quickly in a repetitive fashion maintaining a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
Industrial Electrical Assembler Physical demands:
- Able to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Able to stand regularly.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience or education in an electrical field doing wiring or electrical assemblies and reading and understanding electrical drawings and schematics.