Strom Minnesota is currently looking for Hydraulic Assembly Technician for our client in Savage, MN. Hours are 7:30am-4:pm M-F.
Hydraulic Assembly Technician
- Read and interpret hydraulic, pneumatic and electric schematics; assemble components per assembly documentation and customer quality standards.
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair hydraulic pumps motors and valves.
- Support sales and engineering on prototype builds and customer projects for accuracy and functionality, including building, testing, installations at customer sites, etc.
- Layout and fabricate system components to meet design requirements in most cost-effective manner.
- Test, paint and prepare assemblies for final shipping.
- Perform other general warehouse duties as directed.
EDUCATION: High school education or GED required; 2 year technical degree in Fluid Power and/or fluid power certification required
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years experience performing fluid power or electrical assemblies
SKILL: Ability to read and interpret fluid power and electrical schematics; detail oriented; strong shop math skills; ability to lift 50#