Strom Minnesota is currently looking for a Foundry Worker for our client company in Ham Lake, MN.
$17.00-$22.00 DOQ Hours 6:am-2:30pm M-F
The foundry worker receives patterns and produces raw castings.
- Strong attention to detail and each specific order
- Physical fit and able to stand, crouch, bend as needed.
- Accurately enter data into the job book.
- Prepare pattern for sand core production
- Gating of sand cores
- Aluminum pours of castings
- Breaking out aluminum casting from sand core
- Sand blasting of raw castings
- Ability to operate a forklift and hoist