Strom Minnesota is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for our client in Lakeville, MN. Hours for this position are 8:am-4:pm M-F.
– Answering incoming phone calls
– Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
– Checking Orders
– Data Entry – this pertains to order entry, generating C FDA documents, logging sample requests
– Manage and support new and existing accounts
– Maintain client records
– Generating leads – monitoring web site requests and follow up
– Must be detailed orientated
– Must be able to multi task
– Must be a team player
– Must have an outgoing personality
– Must have sales / customer service back ground
– Must have computer skills
– Manufacturing back ground or knowledge of injection molding process.
– Familiar with shipping such as Fedex, UPS and LTL/Truck processes
– We work with calculating per case pricing into per thousand pricing.
– Microsoft Word, Excel
– Fedex, UPS and SpeeDee