Strom Minnesota is currently looking for a CMM Programmer for our client in Brooklyn Park, MN.
Job Summary Of The CMM Programmer
The CMM Programmer is responsible for programming and operating Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) utilizing PC-DMIS CMM software and Brown & Sharp Global CMM’s.
Essential Functions Of The CMM Programmer
- Uses blueprints and CAD models to develop appropriate CMM programs.
- Will make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
- Ability to make decisions regarding acceptance or rejection of product.
Requirements Of The CMM Programmer
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- PC DMIS and/or Metrosoft CMM proficiencies
- 2 years of experience programming and operating a CMM Machine
- Ability to read and understand Blueprints