Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Civil CAD Tech with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN. A minimum of 3 years of job-related experience is required.
- Prepare drawings from very complex sketches, notes, details and/or verbal instructions.
- Work will be done in AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Analyze information available to determine and plan best approach to develop and complete drawings.
- May act in a designer and/or project coordinator capacity at times.
- May be required to prepare basic design calculations.
- Minimum two (2) year Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong communications skills
- Self-starter—work under minimum supervision
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA.