- Produce 2D AutoCAD drawings by collaborating with sales engineers and vendors on material handling projects including bill of materials, quoting and estimating
- Work closely with sales engineers by collaborating on material handling solutions including customer site visits with some travel necessary to take measurements of projects
- Help facilitate completion of material handling job by generating spare parts list to customers
- Work with vendors on drawing approval, freight coordination, and project management
- Handle customer service calls
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D. Some 3D Inventor strongly preferred. Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office
- 2 years drafting/design degree preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, meticulous and customer driven
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude with a desire to complete complex problem solving
- Desire to grow with the company handle site visits and potentially expand role in the engineering or sales engineering areas.
- Willingness to work independently and manage several projects at the same time
- Must have strong communication skills and work well in a team environment