Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for an Architectural Drafter / Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN area. A minimum of 2 years of job-related experience is required.
- Prepare drawings from sketches, notes, details and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepare set of plans including floor plans, elevations, sections, detail schedules, etc.
- Analyze information available to determine and plan best approach to develop and complete drawings.
- May act in a project coordinator capacity at times.
- May be required to prepare basic design calculations.
- Minimum two (2) year associate’s degree in engineering / drafting technology or related
- 2+ years’ experience preferred* Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong communications skills
- Self-starter—work under minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in USA.