Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for a 3rd Shift Print Operator to work for our client company located in Plymouth, Minnesota.
3rd Shift hours: 10p.m. – 6:30 a.m. Saturday- Thursday.
Pay: $15/00 hr.
A Print Operator runs offset and silkscreen printers to print on optical media.
- Set up press. Use appropriate inks, screens, plates and materials as specified by the work order.
- Adjust and mix inks per work order requirement.
- Operate press. Make press adjustments as needed to ensure print consistency, quality and registration. Verify proper color shades, floods (templates), etc.
- Obtain approval of product by qualified company employee before press run.
- Inspect and unload product as instructed on Quality Plan. Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of replicated discs. Pull samples and demonstrate progressives during run.
- Complete all forms and documentation. Maintain logs and print samples as required.
- Maintain safe and clean workstation. Oil and clean the presses and maintain as instructed. Place waste in appropriate containers.
- Understand and utilize general safety knowledge within the work environment
- Follow daily schedules, job work orders including routings, bill of materials and instructions
- Assist other employees and departments as instructed. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi‐task and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to read and speak English fluently
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver 50 pounds periodically; most lifting will be 10‐20 pounds
- 100% of the time standing, stooping, bending.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Machine operation experience.