Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Batch Mixer/Material Handler to work for our client company located in Lakeville, Minnesota.
The position is on 3rd Shift: 11:00 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday night 11:00 p.m. to Saturday morning 7:00 a.m.
This position will train on 1st shift for a month
To coordinate the movement of materials throughout the company, to inventory, production, and customers while maintaining accurate inventory and a safe work environment.
- General IFS knowledge. Can perform basic tasks and transactions required. (look up on hand inventory, issue shop orders, issue customer orders, transfer inventory, close shipments)
- Operate hand held computer (bar code scanners)
- Operate batch mix
- Process UPS and FedEx parcel shipments
- Notify supervisor of safety concerns as they arise.
- Operate forklift, order picker, and swing reach safely
- Operate overhead crane
- Notify Supervisor of discrepencies as they are discovered.
- Accurately pick correct part numbers and quantites
- Perform stock checks
- Put material away in correct locations
- Receive and pick shop orders
- Pick and Pack customer orders
- Receive and unload incoming materials
- Load outgoing (LTL) freight shipments
- Put Received Parts Away
- Transfer material
- Ship Supplier Material
- Pick Project Pick lists
- Perform Bin Audits/Stock Checks
Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Must be able to pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour