Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to work 3rd Shift with our client company located in Bloomington, Minnesota.
3rd shift (9:00 p.m. to 5:30a.m.) Maintenance Mechanic.
The Maintenance Technician will perform various tasks to support the equipment in the facility, ensuring it is operating in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of a strong aerospace manufacturing company that has been in business for over 100 years!
- Analyzes & make repairs on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic equipment
- Maintain inventory of spare parts for area of focus
- Maintain maximum production and quality by making correct adjustments
- Review production schedule and make equipment changes as needed
- Troubleshoot and test equipment to check operations
- Perform scheduled maintenance & emergency repairs, as needed
- Work with Production Supervisors to modify/change
- Report findings to supervisor
- Work on miscellaneous facility improvement projects, as needed
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work at the Bloomington facility
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- High School diploma or GED required
- 5+ years directly related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Familiar is LOTO and confined space requirements