Strom Minnesota is currently looking for a Quality Inspector for a 2nd shift opportunity with our client in Eagan, MN.
We have an exciting opportunity in Eagan, MN for 2rd Shift Inspector.
This position is responsible for:
- Acquire and report part dimensional data using SPC systems, tools and equipment.
- Assist engineering in collecting data for statistical analysis and Qualification/Validation purposes.
- Approve machine setup results, monitor ongoing production process performance and make lot acceptance/reject decisions using data gathered.
- Read, interpret and communicate customer requirements (prints).
- Measure parts in accordance to standards and customer specifications.
- Obtain and transfer data into SPC software. React to SPC conditions/trends.
- (External candidates) Associates degree in technical field with 2-3 years relevant experience or a high school graduate with 3-6 years relevant experience.
- Ability to read technical drawings/prints.
- Computer operation skills.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software programs easily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to trouble shoot when non-conforming product is found
- Ability to work under stress in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of CMM and OPG (programming/operating) is preferred but not required
- Must understand the fundamentals of Quality.