Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to work the 2nd shift for our client company located in Bloomington, Minnesota.
This position is a Direct Hire.
2nd Shift hours: roughly 2:00 p.m. – Midnight. 45-50 hr. work week. this is a salaried position.
Maximize productivity at minimum cost of assigned department(s). Offer support and direction to hourly staff to meet company productivity and quality objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- · Make sure hourly employees in assigned department receive adequate training and support.
- · Ensure product quality.
- · Perform record keeping duties for assigned staff.
- · Establish and maintain an efficient and productive physical department.
- · Responsible for employee training, performance, safety, implementation of company policies and related human resource functions.
- · Collaborates with Product and Industrial Engineers in the development and design of new products and the setting of ‘standard’ times for operations.
- · Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- · Maintain a clean, organized work area
- · Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- · Ability to work overtime
- · Attendance
- · Ability to work at the Bloomington facility
- · Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- · Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- · Experience: 4-5 years of experience in a foundry setting.
- · Certifications/Licenses: N/A
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $74,000.00 /year