Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced 2nd Shift Painter/Weekend Painter to work for our client company located in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota.
Hours: 2-10PM – M-F
Pay rate: DOQ ($20.00 – $30.00 hr.)
Our Client’s body shop is seeking a painter for either 2nd shift or on a 4 day weekend shift (Friday – Monday) with a shift differential bonus or a 3 day / 12 hour shift with equal pay for a 40 hour week (Friday – Sunday or Saturday – Monday)
Auto and Heavy Truck Painters welcome to apply!
• Responsible to weld steel, aluminum and repair on all types of trucks
• Repair all types for fiberglass, plastic body parts, adjust, and modify all heavy duty body components
• Positive interface with service writers, foreman, parts department and customers
• Keep paper work updated and handed in upon completion
• Meet requirements for certifications
Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Positive attitude
• Auto body collision knowledge
• The desire to take advantage of certification opportunities to have the most updated product training
Requirements for body shop technician:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 1-3 years of experience working with body damaged heavy duty trucks
• Must have your own set of general tools
• Ability to work with co-workers for troubleshooting and completing repairs
• Technical degree or certification a plus
• Must be physically able to lift and work with no restrictions
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Auto body collision knowledge
- Desire to take advantage of certification opportunities to have the most updated product training.