Strom Minnesota is currently looking for a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician for our client in Edina, MN.
2nd Shift Equipment Systems Technician to provide support to operations and facilities. This includes equipment setups, preventative maintenance, and equipment/facilities repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs maintenance, overhauls, setups, and upgrades on equipment and facilities.
- Responds to maintenance needs promptly and courteously.
- Monitors equipment and processes in order to anticipate needs and identify process improvements.
- Maintains maintenance records and updates documentation.
- Continues to acquire knowledge of equipment and processes through classes and self-study.
- Maintains the spare parts inventory when parts need to be re-ordered or added to inventory.
- Assures the equipment and tool rooms are kept clean and organized.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by Manager and other management as required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Manufacturing background and mechanical aptitude required.
- Experience in a medical device or medical diagnostic products industry is preferred.
- Should be capable of troubleshooting electronic circuits down to the systems level and should have a working knowledge of pneumatics.
- Able to lift 70lbs daily and 100lbs on occasion.
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting performing general maintenance.
- Able to wear safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, hair nets, hearing protection.