Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced 2nd shift CNC Lathe Setup to work for our client company located in New Hope, Minnesota.
Hours: 3:30pm – 2:00am M-Th
Pay rate: DOQ (16-18.00 hr.)
We are currently seeking a CNC Lathe Setup operator run production machines to produce quality parts per customer specifications.
- Set Up and Run CNC Lathes Machines.
- Inspect parts.
- Adjust machine settings with assistance when necessary.
- Complete reports and tagging necessary for jobs.
- Maintain fluids in machine.
- Maintain clean safe work area.
- Monitor and maintain machine adjustments, offsets.
- Change inserts and/or tools, when necessary.
- Assist in set up/tear down of machine.
- Edit Programming.
- Perform related duties as assigned or required.
- 1-2 year of CNC Lathe Set Up experience.
- Mechanical ability.
- Basic understanding of shop math.
- Basic micrometer and caliper usage skills.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred