Strom Engineering Minnesota is looking for an experienced Mig Welder to work for our client company located in Braham, Minnesota.
We’re seeking a Mig Welder for 1st Shift.
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F
Pay rate: DOQ (16-18.00 hr.)
- This is primarily one-handed welding.
- Works on simple to moderately complex to specialized parts and products.
- Positions material to be welded, using standard fixtures in most cases, and applies hand-eye coordination to achieve the desired weld.
- Sets up machines. Inspects completed units and ensures that welds are free of voids and excess fill material.
- Visually inspects welds and determines if weld is acceptable or not.
- Operates carts and pallet jacks.